Thank you so much for your interest in our ministry to The Madre de Dios department of Peru.
We trust you will find this website helpful as you keep our ministry in your prayers.
–The Fitzgerald Family:
Buddy, Loren, Joseph, Isaiah, and Abigail
- Teen jungle outingby Buddy FitzgeraldGod gave us a beautiful time together and lovely weather for the jr/sr high outing. There were about 25 with us, and everyone had a great time. Sofía took care of the food organization, Brenny did the schedule and gave the morning devotional, Hetler planned the games, Buddy gave the afternoon devotional, and Loren helped in myriad ways. The Lord truly blessed our ALFA group, and several first-time visitors, with some great memories! May our great Father raise up these young people to love and serve Him. ALFA stands for: Adolescentes (adolescents) Lidiando a ser (fighting to be) Fiel (faithful) […]
- God is good in the fire.by Buddy Fitzgerald
- Medical Missions for the Glory of Godby Buddy FitzgeraldAny medical campaign starts, by necessity, long before the team arrives. We were busy for months with getting permissions, purchasing supplies, coordinating lodging and travel, buying lots of medicine, planning meals, and of course: praying. The team began to arrive on February 26th. This was a big help because we needed to organize medicine and take inventory. Most of the team came in on the 27th, and we left the 28th. We loaded this giant metal canoe on Monday morning. Even though it is over 60 feet long, we filled it up fairly well. Being on a boat with a […]
- What’s so great about idols?by Buddy FitzgeraldExodus 32:1-7 When the people saw that Moses delayed to come down from the mountain, the people gathered themselves together to Aaron and said to him, “Up, make us gods who shall go before us. As for this Moses, the man who brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we do not know what has become of him.” 2 So Aaron said to them, “Take off the rings of gold that are in the ears of your wives, your sons, and your daughters, and bring them to me.” 3 So all the people took off the rings of […]
- MK Camp 2022by Buddy FitzgeraldWe eagerly gathered together in 2019, a small group of missionaries eager to better serve the missionary kid community. These “Third-Culture-Kids” have a lot of blessings, but they also have a lot of challenges. The last two years have showcased that more than ever. Most international missionaries had plenty and never missed a meal, unlike many of their neighbors. However, most international missionaries didn’t get to see their family and friends as they normally would. Some perhaps felt as if their life-line had been cut. Last year, 2021, the pandemic was still going quite strong here in Peru, and […]